Saturday, February 28, 2009

Favor Idea

Image by Brooke Reynolds via inchmark


These would make such cute favors. Make using instructions from Brooke here. The favor options we are considering now are: none, seed packets, or to-go bags for a cookie bar. I think I am okay without favors. The fiance favors the sentiment behind giving seeds that people could go home and plant. I think this could be cute and economical; perhaps I need to start looking for cute seed packet design ideas. I don't think this idea could work for those. As far as to-go bags are concerned, I was just planning on a stamping some brown paper bags. Hmmm.... what about velum for the seed packets?

2 comments:

Maggie Mayer said...

I don't have any nifty tutorial links for you at the moment, but if you do go with the seed packet idea, you can pretty easily make little envelopes out of regular paper and either print on them or use rubber stamps (my latest obsession) to decorate the outside. That way you can buy bulk seeds and pack them yourselves. If you want to go the DIY route. I'm sure whatever you choose will be great! (:

Dyanne said...

Yes, that's kind of what I was thinking. I am definitely going to check in and see your conclusion on your stamps. I definitely think that I may be using my stamp skills (lets hope that they haven't grown rusty in the 20+ years since I was an expert stamper) before this wedding is over :)