Thursday, June 4, 2009

Black Pencil Skirt


Do you have one item of clothing that you adore above all others? I do. My black pencil skirt. I almost didn't buy it because it didn't have a matching jacket. But, even so, I wear it every week (and sometimes, when I am feeling lazy twice a week, don't tell). I love it--it's flattering, it goes with everything, you can dress it up or down. All it needs is a great pair of shoes. So, what's your favorite item of clothing (other than your wedding dress, of course)?

3 comments:

Erin Lepperd said...

I would have to agree with the black pencil skirt. I rock out in mine all the time and I lovvvee it.

sera said...

I too love the black pencil skirt, only mine doesn't go with everything because I got one with buttons that run down the sides, sailor style, so they appear lumpy if I don't tuck a shirt in - and I don't usually tuck. I'm still working on that really. I do have a pencil style jean skirt that is really hot too, but I can't wear that to work. sigh. actually, my entire wardrobe is filled with almost good clothes, but not perfect clothes.
oh wait, I have a patterned short sleeved sweater that i got at anthropologie (heart) that i love and that always gets the compliments. it goes great with that jean skirt.

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

ooooh. can i look this skinny?
love it!